Shimadzu - LCMS-8060
- Sensitivity: 1 pg reserpine, S/N > 180,000:1 (RMS)
- No of channels: MRM (Max. 1,000 events x 32 channels)
- Scan speed: Max 30,000 u/sec (in all modes of scanning)(0,1 u step: 300,000 data points/sec)
- Polarity switching time: 5 msec
- MRM transition speed: 555 MRM/s
Built on the proven platform of the LCMS-8050, the new patented ion guides developed for the LCMS- 8060 greatly improves sensitivity. It brings a meaningful impact to quantitiative detection while maintaining high robustness.